This blog article is to give a quick introduction to myself James Z Dooley and give you some background to who I am, what I do and to basically say all future blogs are to the best of my knowledge and hope you enjoy my articles and thoughts.
My working life goals are summed up here below in my vision statement where I want to be as successful as possible but most importantly doing it with a smile on my face knowing I have helped others also with their journeys:-
“To do things I love, with people I love, doing it in a way to be proud of. My job as an entrepreneur is to not accept no, ask why and turn it into a yes.
Live rich, die enriched by investing into things that will protect and develop my family, friends and make the world a better place. But the key is doing all this with trust, honesty and integrity”
When I set up my online businesses I always try to follow this vision and my primary goal is making sure my clients make a good return on investment and we have a good working relationship. I am not worried about switching clients off if not, even if it makes a good profit for us!!
Intro to Life
A quick introduction of myself is that I am an Online Entrepreneur and absolutely love participating in sport, playing football for my local team Leigh Athletic FC and partner within several businesses.
- I am the Sports Director at Soft Surfaces Ltd working from our head office in Wilmslow
- Founder of PromoSEO Ltd running the digital marketing to assist my other organisations
- Owner of PromoMedia with my brother which operates traditional marketing in the UK
- CoFounder of PromoPixa which is a video production company
- Owner of this website FatRank which is a non-profit personal blog as opposed to business
- Partner with Rick Hope from Statuo on a dozen big paid ads lead generation clients
- Partner with Joe Kizlauskas on several big gambling affiliate websites
- Currently in process of setting up a zero profit making charity
- Several other online ventures I cannot disclose because got NDA in place
- Manage two call centres in the UK because understood the power of upsells and cross-sells in lead generation sector
- Do you want to partner up? Or need investment in a big idea you have? I have the capital to invest if happy with the idea
I have become a digital nomad as love to travel and network and the best thing is as long as I have a wifi connection I can work from anywhere in the world. I have an article called living the laptop lifestyle which explains this a bit more.
BIG DISCLAIMER is forget the 4 hour work week and think it is all very easy. I graft my nuts off but that is just because I love what I do. For every success story there is 10 failed. But when you embrace failing that is when you will get exponential growth!!
Here is an article with the title the world is my office that shows some places in the world I have visited and worked on my laptop at. Then for more about how I became a digital nomad read this link which shows the process of me travelling and developing my skills.
I now travel a lot networking with the biggest growth hackers and affiliate specialists in the world. These have taught me so many life lessons since being a digital nomad and I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for all my fellow growth hacking friends.
Love For SEO
My love for SEO goes back to 2008. I was asked to improve the Google rankings for my company and found the algorithms amazing. It is so interesting how you can try to improve your rankings. Check out our introduction to SEO to find out more about the basics of what can be done.
Over the years I have learned the hard way, outsourcing to many different agencies with minimal gains and recently have brought all the content writing, link building and social sharing platforms inhouse which have worked a treat.
I hope you will enjoy the blogs and my experiences I have learnt over the years and would appreciate if you could follow my twitter page @james_dooley and also connect through to my James Z Dooley LinkedIn account or alternatively you can see all my social profiles on this link.
Please feel free to comment on this article with any questions and I will personally respond in trying to help anyone
Keeping the Article Up to Date in February 2019
Keeping the article up to date as was first published back in 2014. Then it is nice to read my progression and see what new heights I can try to reach and set for myself.
Below you will see links to each year of my journey:-
What I have realised over the years is although I wrote an article work with the end in mind then more important to myself is making sure I thoroughly enjoy the journey in life. I think it is good to set yourself goals to work towards something but make sure you are living your life and enjoying the journey along the way.
Anyone who knows me personally will understand my best attribute is my mindset. I have a crazy work ethic and regularly get asked ‘How the hell can you run so many things at once?’. The easy answer is I love being stupidly busy and always since being a kid have never been able to sit down and chill.
If you are not improving you are falling behind
Every single day I want all my team to adapt, improve and progress further. I strongly recommend every reader of this page to make sure you read these blogs:-
- Stop Saying You Are Too Busy Because You Are Fucking Lying To Yourself
- Start Taking Action Today and Stop Saying You Will Start Tomorrow
- Your Brain is Your Bitch So Control It Before It Controls You
- Mindset is Key to Success So Start Realising The Opportunities You Have
- You Don’t Know Everything So Everyday Try to Ask Questions and Improve
- You Are Not A Fucking Tree and Can Change Your Path If Not Happy So Move With The Times
- Synergy Is My Favourite Word Ever Because I Am A Huge Believer In Networking
The articles are to make sure you are not being lazy and that you are taking action every single day. I will leave you all with a recent status I read which hit home to me about mindset and making sure you treasure your time on Earth.
Remember, this morning if you are healthy, you are happier than the one million people that will not survive this week.
If there’s food in your fridge, shoes on your feet, clothes on your body, a bed to sleep on and a roof over your head, you’re richer than 75% of people in the world.
And if you have a bank account, money in your wallet, or a purse, or coins in a jar, you’re in the top 8% of the world’s wealthiest.
Don’t settle for security, because a flat life line means we’re dead. We cannot avoid the ups and downs, it’s real life. But we can change the way we see them.
When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.
Stop existing, start living <3
Get in Touch
Please feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment or contacting me via my social accounts.
I’d love to hear your questions or suggestions about the different ways myself and my team can develop.
- 1 My Vision
- 1.1 “To do things I love, with people I love, doing it in a way to be proud of. My job as an entrepreneur is to not accept no, ask why and turn it into a yes.
- 1.2 Live rich, die enriched by investing into things that will protect and develop my family, friends and make the world a better place. But the key is doing all this with trust, honesty and integrity”
- 2 Intro to Life
- 3 Love For SEO
- 4 Keeping the Article Up to Date in February 2019
- 5 My Mindset
- 6 Get in Touch