The things we do in life are based on how we want to feel. This article on ‘your brain is your bitch’ is to show how vital the brain, mindset and thoughts are to us all. Our thoughts create our feelings, our feelings create our actions and our actions create our results. The question is – Are You in Control of Your Mindset?
We cannot avoid the ups and downs, it’s real life. But we can change the way we see them. When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. Stop existing, start living.
The Law Of Attraction
If you have never read the book called the secret then I highly recommend you buy this book today. It’s a great read because it outlines the power of the law of attraction. When we use our brain to think, we’re sending out signals into the universe. Whether positive or negative, the universal attempts to match us up with what we think about most, which is why we must never constantly think negative thoughts.
This video summary of the law of attraction sums up how powerful your thoughts and mind is which is all from actions carried out by your brain. This well-known phrase sums up the best mindset tips:-
“If you believe, you can achieve and you will succeed”
There is a key understanding that is required in order to achieve success, and that is to believe that you can. I find so often that people do not truly feel they are capable of hitting their targets. Do you really think that all the successful people out there are either luckier, or more intelligent than you? Rubbish.
How the Brain is Like a Muscle
Muscles become stronger with use because the muscle cells synthesize new “motor proteins.” The added proteins, which are the engines of muscle contraction, increase the muscle’s size and strength at the cellular level. Your brain is similar because you use it or lose it.
The brain however strengthens in a different way as it is a pattern organising machine. Exposing the brain as a system to new experiences and new information is what grows the brains knowledge and strengthens it up.
Learn Something New Daily
I preach all the time to develop and improve every day of your life. I was amazed at how important this is for the brain as learning something new is what strengthens the brain massively. New experiences keep the brain at its best by giving it new information to organise and make sense of. This leads to learning, which drives the brain’s process of pattern recognition and neural reorganisation.
“Our entire experience on this planet is determined by how we choose to perceive our reality.”
Learning new skills not only adds to the brain’s repertoire of abilities, but it forces the brain to continually restructure its “filing system” and prevents “thought ruts” from forming. Being exposed to new ideas and experiences helps your most important organ in your body. So learning something new daily is an absolute must in my life moving forward in life.
Is Your Brain Your Worst Enemy?
There are many reasons why your brain is your worst enemy. This is why you need to train your brain and, as a result, improve your mindset and thoughts. You need a lot of discipline and self-awareness to be able to properly utilise your brain and here are many reasons why your brain is your worst enemy:-
You Doubt Yourself – yet doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
You Assume – never assume anything in life
Fail to Appreciate Small Things – happiness comes from the smaller things in life
Expectations – set goals but manage feeling unfulfilled if dreaming big
Take for Granted – show gratitude daily
Own Worst Critic – believe in yourself and think big
Over Analyse – do not suffer from procrastination aka analysis paralysis
Prefer the Easy Way – shortcuts are the road to failure
Thinks like procrastination and looking for short cuts are just a couple of ways you can fail in a business. You need to take your time when analyzing new ideas and techniques, but don’t spend too long analyzing that you forget to put what you have learnt into action. Procrastination basically means the avoidance of doing a task that should be accomplished by a certain deadline or delaying the start date. By doing this, you are putting off the task and so you will not see any improvements within the business and you will have wasted time learning things you are not using.
I’ve always found Psychology extremely fascinating. It surprises me how so many people can come out of difficult childhoods or traumatic situations to become the biggest entrepreneurs. I honestly believe this is due to educating the brain and strengthening up the mindset. Difficult childhoods seem to bring a determination to succeed and mental strength to take action and not stop until they reach their goals. All of this comes from the thoughts and mindset in us all as well as the ability to have the willpower and drive.
Train Your Mind To See The Good In Everything
Negative thinking is generally just a bad habit. Training your mind to see the good in everything will be one of the best steps you can take in creating an abundant and empowering life. It’s so much easier to give in to the negative thinking and live your life blaming others, feeling hopeless and as if the world is out to get you.
If you train your mind to see the good in everything then this eliminates all negative thoughts. Imagine every bad experience as a challenge or a task on someone looking down on you to see how you react. It’s your choice what you make of each and every situation. This video is the summary of You Are a Badass highlighting the power of your mindset:-
If you challenge yourself to always find the positives, you will grow as a person and your life will suddenly give you more and more reasons to smile and enjoy the journey. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
Ways to Strengthen Your Brain
After reading this and understanding how your brain is your bitch then are you going to go the extra mile in strengthening it. Hopefully, you are so here are a few pointers on the best ways to strengthen your brain:-
- Dedicate time to read new books
- Learn new cooking recipes
- Travel the world and experience new places
- Forgive someone you hold a grudge against
- Educate yourself to break out of your routine
- Strengthen a relationship with partner, family or colleagues
- Limit or try to remove TV or Video Games
- Make love in a new position
- Try a new sport you have never experienced
- Take a class in a subject you know nothing about or learn a new language
- Network at new conferences or seminars
- Contact an old friend you have lost contact with
There are many more ways to strengthen your brain. The reasoning for this post is because your health is your wealth. Many of the younger generation are obsessed with their physique at training in the gym as well as healthy diets or food intake. But you rarely see anyone talking about the most important organ on a human being that the brain is. Make sure you are strengthening your brain guys and developing skills daily just for your own sanity.
Best Mindset Quotes
Here are the best mindset quotes:
“Life is only as good as your mindset”
“You can’t win in life if you’re losing in your mind”
“If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.”
“I’m not broke – I am pre rich #PositiveThinking”
“You are confined only by the walls you build yourself”
“You have only failed if you have given up”
Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. We need to believe in yourself because remember this guys, that YOU ARE THE ONLY YOU THERE IS AND EVER WILL BE – SO MAKE YOU AWESOME!
Your Brain is Your Bitch Summary
To summarise, your brain is your bitch shows the power in this human organ. The brain controls all the mindset and thoughts you think. Are you giving this the attention and care it needs? Regular developments of the brain are key but you also need sleep and rest to recharge.
The conclusion on your brain is your bitch is that the things we do are based on how we want to feel. Our thoughts create our feelings. Our feelings create our actions. Our actions create our results.
“Our thoughts become our words, our words become our beliefs, our beliefs become our actions, our actions become our habits, and our habits become our realities.”
So, if every feeling in our life is because of a thought we’re thinking, it makes sense that we need to begin looking inside our minds and be conscious of our thoughts. Once you can become aware of your thoughts you can decide which thoughts you want to keep thinking and which thoughts you want to get rid of. This will allow you to become the person you desire to be and therefore design the life you desire to live. The thoughts we think are a choice.
Let me know your thoughts on the brain is your bitch and whether you know any other quotes I can add into this article?
All Entrepreneurship Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of entrepreneurship posts.
- Ben Proctor - The Digital Workshop
- Be Positive To All Your Problems
- Can I Interview You To Share on My Podcast and Social Media?
- David Goggins
- Death By A Thousand Cuts
- Digital Nomad Life Lessons
- Elliot Preston - The Digital Workshop
- Encourage Learning In The Workplace
- Entering Entrepreneurship - The Digital Workshop
- Facts About Entrepreneur
- FightMediocrity Review
- Flow State Of Mind - How To Stay Focused?
- Invest Into Digital Assets
- Live The Moment - It Is All About The Journey Not The Outcome
- Living a Laptop Lifestyle
- Make Money Online - Are You Crushing It?
- Move With The Times - DEAL WITH IT
- The Change House Model - Get On The Foooking Roof
- The World Is My Office
- The Digital World
- TAKE ACTION - You Create Your Own Luck
- Work Life Integration
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- Work With The End In Mind
- Wasted Time is Worse Than Wasted Money
- Why Networking is Vitally Important
- You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- Your Brain is Your Bitch
- Road to Failure - Lame Excuse "Too Busy"
- Real Entrepreneurs Stay Clear of Multi-Level Marketing
- James Z Dooley – SEO Enthusiast Introduction
The full list shows the entrepreneurship articles to help you widen your knowledge.
- 1 The Law Of Attraction
- 2 How the Brain is Like a Muscle
- 3 Learn Something New Daily
- 4 Is Your Brain Your Worst Enemy?
- 4.1 You Doubt Yourself – yet doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
- 4.2 You Assume – never assume anything in life
- 4.3 Fail to Appreciate Small Things – happiness comes from the smaller things in life
- 4.4 Expectations – set goals but manage feeling unfulfilled if dreaming big
- 4.5 Take for Granted – show gratitude daily
- 4.6 Own Worst Critic – believe in yourself and think big
- 4.7 Over Analyse – do not suffer from procrastination aka analysis paralysis
- 4.8 Prefer the Easy Way – shortcuts are the road to failure
- 5 Train Your Mind To See The Good In Everything
- 6 Ways to Strengthen Your Brain
- 7 Best Mindset Quotes
- 7.1 “Life is only as good as your mindset”
- 7.2 “You can’t win in life if you’re losing in your mind”
- 7.3 “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.”
- 7.4 “I’m not broke – I am pre rich #PositiveThinking”
- 7.5 “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself”
- 7.6 “You have only failed if you have given up”
- 8 Your Brain is Your Bitch Summary
- 9 All Entrepreneurship Related Posts