Looking to increase traffic to your website?
Course you are! (aren’t we all)
Let me introduce you to my thoughts on the Ahrefs tool and whether you need it in your processes to improve google rankings.
What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is an all encompassing online SEO tool that allows you to analyse your site.
It also allows you to keep tabs on your competitors.
This gives you the boost to close the gap in the SERPs.
Here are the key features we use the Ahrefs toolkit for:
- Backlink Analysis
- Content Cannibalisation
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Gap Backlink Checks
- Competitor Gap Keyword Checks
- Onsite Audits
Don’t worry!! I will go into more detail on these further down the page.
But first, please see our video review which gives an idea of the amazing features.
If anyone is in the world of online marketing and not using Ahrefs you are not ambitious enough to grow your search traffic.
How To Get the Most Out Of Ahrefs
Ahrefs is the perfect tool to ramp up your rankings!
However, many online marketers do not take full advantage of the features.
You are only a few scrolls away from making sure you are not in this camp.
Ever wondered if there is an easier way to carry out backlink analysis?
You’re in luck!
The video below provides a beginner backlink analysis overview.
This is a very basic outline of what the tool can do. But fear not!
There is also a more advanced backlink analysis video on the Ahrefs Youtube channel.
Competitor Gap Analysis
Ahrefs is available at the following costs:
Ahrefs Testimonial Results
So after a lot of testing over the years with majestic seo, semrush and ahrefs there was clearly only one winner for our agencies to use.
Ahrefs has been voted by our agencies as:
🏆 Best Keyword Research Analysis Tool
🏆 Semrush vs Ahrefs vs Majestic SEO Winner
🏆 Best SEO Backlink Analysis Checker
🏆 Best Content Gap Analysis Toolkit
🏆 Fastest Keyword Cannibalisation Checker
🏆 Best SEO Tool to Check Most Visited Websites
Since using the Ahrefs toolkit we have hit record profits across multiple agencies and continue to grow our online presence.
Ahrefs has recently been voted the best all-round SEO Tool in November 2019.
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- AdRoll Retargeting
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- CTR SEO
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- Facebook Retargeting
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- Gmail Ads Retargeting
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Display Network Retargeting
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Google Dance - Explanation to Jumps in SERPs Ranking
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- iGaming SEO
- Instagram Retargeting
- Is SEO Dead
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkedin Retargeting
- Multi Channel Retargeting
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- OmniChannel Retargeting
- One Page For One Corpus
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- RLSA Retargeting
- Ranking YouTube Videos
- Ranking Using Distances in Web-Link Graph
- Search Intent
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- Surfer SEO Review
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Twitter Retargeting
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Youtube Retargeting
- Why Become an SEO?
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- Best Keyword Research Techniques
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in March 2020.