Looking to increase traffic to your website?
Course you are! (aren’t we all)
Let me introduce you to my thoughts on the Ahrefs tool and whether you need it in your processes to improve google rankings.
What is Ahrefs?
Ahrefs is an all encompassing online SEO tool that allows you to analyse your site.
It also allows you to keep tabs on your competitors.
This gives you the boost to close the gap in the SERPs.
Here are the key features we use the Ahrefs toolkit for:
- Backlink Analysis
- Content Cannibalisation
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Gap Backlink Checks
- Competitor Gap Keyword Checks
- Onsite Audits
Don’t worry!! I will go into more detail on these further down the page.
But first, please see our video review which gives an idea of the amazing features.
If anyone is in the world of online marketing and not using Ahrefs you are not ambitious enough to grow your search traffic.
How To Get the Most Out Of Ahrefs
Ahrefs is the perfect tool to ramp up your rankings!
However, many online marketers do not take full advantage of the features.
You are only a few scrolls away from making sure you are not in this camp.
Ever wondered if there is an easier way to carry out backlink analysis?
You’re in luck!
The video below provides a beginner backlink analysis overview.
This is a very basic outline of what the tool can do. But fear not!
There is also a more advanced backlink analysis video on the Ahrefs Youtube channel.
Competitor Gap Analysis
Ahrefs is available at the following costs:
Ahrefs Testimonial Results
So after a lot of testing over the years with majestic seo, semrush and ahrefs there was clearly only one winner for our agencies to use.
Ahrefs has been voted by our agencies as:
🏆 Best Keyword Research Analysis Tool
🏆 Semrush vs Ahrefs vs Majestic SEO Winner
🏆 Best SEO Backlink Analysis Checker
🏆 Best Content Gap Analysis Toolkit
🏆 Fastest Keyword Cannibalisation Checker
🏆 Best SEO Tool to Check Most Visited Websites
Since using the Ahrefs toolkit we have hit record profits across multiple agencies and continue to grow our online presence.
Ahrefs has recently been voted the best all-round SEO Tool in November 2019.
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- 3k ODYS Gambling Site Live Case Study
- Accidental Keywords
- Accuranker Review
- AdRoll Retargeting
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- AwayGrounds ODYS Live Case Study
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Best Rank Tracking Tools
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- CTR Booster Review
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Facebook Retargeting
- Featured Snippets
- Gmail Ads Retargeting
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Display Network Retargeting
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Grammarly Review
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Instagram Retargeting
- JetOctopus Review
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkedin Retargeting
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Multi Channel Retargeting
- My Content Pal Review
- Omega Indexer
- OmniChannel Retargeting
- One Page For One Corpus
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Pro Rank Tracker Review
- Quillbot Review
- RLSA Retargeting
- SE ranking review
- Search Intent
- SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
- SEO Case Studies
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO Content Writers
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO Testing Review
- SERP Empire Review
- SerpClix Review
- Serpstat Review
- SerpWatch Review
- SERPWoo Review
- SparkTraffic Review
- Striking Distance Keywords
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Retargeting
- Whatsmyserp Review
- Why Organic CTR Improves Your SEO
- Wiki Wookiee Review
- Wincher Review
- Youtube Retargeting
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- Why Become an SEO?
- Is SEO Dead
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Semrush Review
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Ranking YouTube Videos
- Ranking Using Distances in Web-Link Graph
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in January 2021.