CTR Booster Review
Are you making the most of your Click Through Rate Manipulation SEO strategy to improve your search engine optimisation efforts?
Google wants to see:
- How often your listing is clicked on
- How long users remain on your site
- The bounce rate of your site
- If users return to your site
- Are visits being done on mobile or desktop devices
This data is known as User Behavioural Data which is a key part of what RankBrain monitors.
“Not manipulating CTR to your advantage is like saying Build Great Content and the Links Will Naturally Come. No!! To rank sites, you purchase backlinks to manipulate the authority of your website. Well why are you not manipulating the User Behaviour Data which RankBrain uses?”
Before we get started if you are not doing any CTR Manipulation techniques you cannot call yourself a proper SEO, period.
- 1 What is CTR Booster?
- 2 Benefits of CTR Booster
- 3 CTR Booster Costs
- 4 Who Owns CTR Booster?
- 5 CTR Booster Reviews
- 6 Services Offered By CTR Booster
- 7 Summary
- 8 All SEO Related Posts
What is CTR Booster?
CTR Booster is advanced software which generates organic clicks for Youtube Ranker or Google Ranker settings.
The CTR Booster Tool increases Organic Click Through Rate (CTR), Time on Site (Dwell time) and Reduces Bounce Rate.
The CTR Booster slogan is to:
“Force Google to RANK You Higher By Boosting Organic User Metrics”
You need to increase your click-through rate naturally so check out my blog on How to Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation.
Benefits of CTR Booster
Here are the benefits of using CTR Booster CTR Manipulation Tool:
Reduces Bounce Rate
Rankbrain is now a huge ranking factor and part of the rank brain signals is bounce rate.
“If the site has a High Bounce Rate, this suggests that it’s not fulfilling the searchers need”
So looking to reduce your bounce rate for your target keywords is important engagement factors you should look to improve.
If searchers click a listing and spend only seconds on a site before clicking the back button then it tells Google the searcher didn’t find what they were looking for. It also increases the bounce rate (something we want to keep nice and low).
Increase Dwell Time
Rankbrain also looks into time on-site to check the searchers are having a good experience with your webpage. With CTR Booster you are able to set up a long time delay to stay on your site to Increase Dwell Time.
“If a website has a large Dwell Time, this signals that the site contains what the user needs”
Dwell time is how long a user spends on the website after clicking the result. This metric is incredibly important, especially when teamed up with bounce rate.
CTR Booster types keywords in Google search engine search bar.
The more searches performed in the Google Search Bar influences the Google Autocomplete. Find out more information here on how to trigger the google suggests.
Many CTR tools do not use the google search bar and check out my negative to SerpEmpire Review here about them not triggering the Google Suggest because of this.
Intelligent Pogo-Stick Search
Clicks that Visit competitors first (for a short time) before clicking the back button and then visiting your own listing.
Look like a real human, reduce bounce rates and boost Dwell time.
CTR Booster comes with intelligent logic that performs a search for your keyword. It then visits one of your competitors for a very short duration before clicking the back button.
Then it locates your listing, visits it, and remains on your site for a duration of your choice scrolling around and visiting internal pages like a REAL Human.
This shows Google that the user found what they wanted when they visited your site but not when they visited your competitor. This leaves no doubt that your site satisfied and fulfilled the searchers need.
The intelligent pogo-sticking search trains Rankbrain into understanding your site is better than your competitors.
Organic CTR is debatably the most important key factor in SEO. All CTR Booster clicks are displayed in the Google search console.
When CTR Booster visits a site, it acts like a REAL human that identifies itself as using REAL Established Browsers and Mobile / Desktop Devices.
It will Scroll around your site, Click internal links, visit internal pages and let all tracking scripts and pixels load as they would with any regular visit.
Boost Google Maps and YouTube CTR
CTR Booster can boost Google Maps and YouTube CTR using ISP Level IP’s.
Having REAL users in the system perform the searches and clicks for you.
If you have a Google business map listing then you’re going to love this feature.
CTR Booster allows you to search Google for your Local Keyword to locate your Google map listing.
It will find your listing, click on it and then visit the website link. It then remains on the site and boosts ALL user behavioural signals.
Drive searches from the country where you operate your business. Great for local SEO and you can upload your own residential proxies to suit your target geolocation.
CTR Booster Costs
The costs to purchase CTR Booster is $97.
There are no required expenses to work with this software itself however having access to proxies that work with Google will be needed.
It’s important the Google searches, clicks, and website visits look like they are being done by different users. For this reason, it’s key to having access to proxies is required, but it’s not just any old proxies.
This CTR manipulation consists of working with reverse proxies that provide access to a pool of residential proxies.
Who Owns CTR Booster?
CTR Booster is owned by Abbas Ravji.
Here is Abbas Ravji explaining about this CTR Booster tool:
The owner also is the founder of other tools such as socividz.com, socisynd.com and nichegenetics.com.
Based out of Peterborough in the UK then Abbs Ravji is someone to follow for his great tool creations.
CTR Booster Reviews
It is always good to see what other SEOs think about the tool and here are some CTR Booster Reviews:
- “Finally… a Fully Tested and Easy-to-use system that Controls User Behavioural Signals to Boost Organic Rankings”
- “CTR Booster gives you control of everything from visits to time spent on-site to, competition visits and bounce rate, search delay, the time between google pages and so much more. It’s a complete solution, even has the ability to add your sites to an exclusion list so you don’t accidentally hurt your own properties.”
- “Abbs and his team have made this tool so polished, you can set the times of the visits, the frequency and duration, even the Search engines themselves to create an authentic profile of clicks, its a set and forget system.”
- “Once again Google has changed their ranking algorithm. CTRBooster uses this new algorithm to boost your website and/or YouTube videos on Google AND YouTube.”
There are many more CTR Booster Reviews available on the sales page but these are the reviews which resonated with me the most.
Services Offered By CTR Booster
The CTR Booster Services are:
- Perform Google & YouTube Search and Click projects
- Perform Google Map search and Click projects
- Boost Mobile or Desktop signals
- Add Multiple Keywords per a project
- Select Google location
- Works with up to 10 concurrent threads at a time
- View the browser or make it invisible
- Control duration of visit and video watch time
- Control delays between searching pages
- Ability to visit competitor first
- Fully Optimized to work with proxies
- Import/export projects
- Get other members to Boost signals for your properties
- Performs intelligent scrolling
- Acts like a real human
- Control daily limits, max limits, etc
- Runs whilst minimized
- And so much more
As you can see the services you can use CTR Booster for is endless.
CTR Booster Click-Through Rate Tool is a user experience manipulation tool that if used correctly can help your websites or videos rank higher in the search engines.
Google looks at the way users react with your content in the same way it looks at how they react with your competitors so send better engagement signals to outrank them.
You can send better engagement signals to your site with CTR Tools such as CTR Booster.
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- 3k ODYS Gambling Site Live Case Study
- A Fair Comparison Between SEO Crawlers: JetOctopus and Screaming Frog
- Accidental Keywords
- Accuranker Review
- AdRoll Retargeting
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- AI Copywriting Tools
- Autocomplete This Review
- AutoSuggest.Me Review
- AwayGrounds ODYS Live Case Study
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Best Rank Tracking Tools
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Chameleon Mode Review
- Clearscope Review
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Briefs
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Content Strategist
- Content Team
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- ConversionAI Review
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- CTR Booster Review
- Custom Regex In Google Search Console
- Diib Review
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Facebook Retargeting
- Featured Snippets
- Focus Keyphrase
- Frase Review
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- Gmail Ads Retargeting
- GMB Everywhere Review
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Display Network Retargeting
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Grammarly Review
- Hemingway App Review
- Heropost Review
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Information Gain SEO
- Instagram Retargeting
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Is SEO Dead
- JetOctopus Review
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkedin Retargeting
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Local Falcon Review
- Local Viking Review
- Magic Page Plugin Review
- MarketMuse Review
- Mass Page Builder
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Multi Channel Retargeting
- Multilogin Review
- My Content Pal Review
- Omega Indexer
- OmniChannel Retargeting
- One Page For One Corpus
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- Page ReWriter Review
- Pro Rank Tracker Review
- Progressive Content Optimisation SEO
- Quillbot Review
- Ranking YouTube Videos
- Rate My Business Review
- RLSA Retargeting
- Rytr AI Writer Review
- SE ranking review
- Search Engine Manipulation Effect
- Search Engines
- Search Intent
- Search Suggestion Optimization Review
- SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
- Semrush Review
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- SEO Case Studies
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO Content Optimization Tools
- SEO Content Writers
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO Testing Review
- SERP Empire Review
- SerpClix Review
- Serpstat Review
- SerpWatch Review
- SERPWoo Review
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
- Social Media Management Tools
- SparkTraffic Review
- Striking Distance Keywords
- Surfer Local
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Tools to Assist Your GMB Local SEO
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Retargeting
- Ulimate Guide to GMB SEO
- Use Topic Review
- Video Veggie Review
- Viper Tools Review
- Web Copy Masterclass Review
- Website Architecture
- Website Content Uploader
- Whatsmyserp Review
- Why Become an SEO?
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Why Organic CTR Improves Your SEO
- Wincher Review
- Youtube Retargeting
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in September 2021.
Our aim to explain and educate from a basic level to an advanced on SEO and Social Media Marketing.