Wiki Wookiee Review
As Wookiees are stronger than most humans we thought it’ll be great for them to acquire our Wikipedia Backlinks for us.
Wikipedia links are one of the most trusted citation votes your website can achieve.
Let Wiki Wookiees do the heavy lifting for you and acquire the placements your brand is missing currently.
Let Wiki Wookiee Do The Heavy LiftingBUY WIKIPEDIA BACKLINKS
Let me introduce you to my thoughts on the WikiWookie service and whether you need it in your processes to improve google search engines ranking.
- Do Wikipedia links help SEO?
- Why Do Wikipedia Backlinks Help Your Link Profile?
- How to Get Links From Wikipedia?
- The Wiki Wookiee Promise
- What are Wookiees?
- Who Are Wiki Wookiee?
- Popular Questions
- All Related Posts
Yes, a Wikipedia link is a great way to help your page rank higher.
Having external links from Wikipedia to your site also helps in boosting your SEO page rank score.
Wikipedia is one of the most authoritative and well-trusted sites on the internet, providing users with detailed information on almost any topic they can think of.
Unlock your website’s full potential by securing one of the most highly credible and authoritative backlinks that exist on Wikipedia created by Wiki Wookiee
Getting links to your website from Wikipedia can be extremely beneficial.
Wikipedia backlinks help your link profile because it is part of the seed set of trusted sites on the web link graph.
The shortest distances from the set of seed sites your domain is the more trusted and powerful your link profile becomes.
Wikipedia drives RELEVANCE and TRUST to your backlink profile which is very important for long term rankings
The more Wikipedia links you can get from the most relevant pages related to your niche the better for your link profile is.
All backlink profiles should look to be getting several trusted seed website links from Wikipedia.
How to Get Links From Wikipedia?
The best way to get links from Wikipedia is:
- Click through to wikiwookiee.com
- Add Wikipedia link to cart
- Purchase for the Wikipedia backlink
- Fill in details of URL, anchor text and topic
To avoid your site getting blacklisted in Wikipedia you need to hire a specialist vendor like Wiki Wookiee.
Alternatively, if you want to try and create your own Wikipedia link placements you can follow our guide on how to get Wikipedia backlinks manually.
The Wiki Wookiee Promise
The Wiki Wookiee Promise is they will replace any Wikipedia Backlink for free if in the first 90 days any get removed by moderators.
After Wiki Wookiee conclude the research and place the link, it rarely gets removed.
In the unlikely case that our backlink gets lost within the warranty period, they replace Wikipedia links free of charge.
Leave it up to the Wiki Wookiees to secure a niche-relevant Wikipedia placement in the language of your choice
The 3-Month Link Warranty gives peace of mind to any link buyers of purchasing Wikipedia backlinks.
What are Wookiees?
Wookiees are fictional hirsute humanoid aliens in the Star Wars universe.
They come from the planet Kashyyyk and are taller and stronger than most humans.
The most prominent Wookiee is Chewbacca, co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon alongside Han Solo.
Who Are Wiki Wookiee?
Wiki Wookiee are the best Wikipedia backlink service in the SEO communities.
The founders understood many marketers were asking how to get a link from the largest Encyclopedia and tested for many years various methods.
With low costs to buy Wikipedia backlinks from their company, it has made them the market leader for backlinks Wikipedia SEO services.
Wiki Wookiee take on average 4-6 weeks to place hyperlinks on Wikipedia.
On www.wikiwookiee.com it says:
“Our end-to-end process usually takes 7-10 business days.”
But from ordering Wikipedia Backlinks for 6 years now they really need to change this because at certain times of the year I have known the lead time takes up to 12 weeks.
They have always delivered the backlinks (or refunded) if the domain is blacklisted for some reason on wikipedia.org.
What are the contact details for Wiki Wookiee?
The contact details for Wiki Wookiee are:
- 10d Anerley Station Road, London, Greater London, SE20 8PT
Customer support is something this company need to improve on. The support can take weeks to respond to simple questions or updates.
But when they do respond they have replied to say “We keep our prices very low because have no sales or support team” and will get round to placing your links or giving refunds if we cannot submit the backlink.
Wikipedia backlinks need to be part of your backlink profile.
Being mentioned by Wikipedia builds a more recognizable and reputable brand.
Wiki Wookiee does the heavy lifting for you to get Featured By The LARGEST Encyclopedia In The World
You can try to build up your contributor accounts or outsource to a reliable vendor in WikiWookies:
Here are the most common questions regarding Wikipedia backlinks.
Do Wiki Wookiee Support Non-English Versions Of Wikipedia?
Yes, Wiki Wookiee are proud to be the only link building vendor that supports more than 90 different Wikipedia extensions.
Wiki Wookiee want you to not only get a backlink from a relevant Wikipedia referral page that is related to your website but to also get it in the same language and geolocation.
Wikipedia is one of the biggest, oldest and most authoritative websites on the internet which makes Wikipedia backlinks one of the most powerful links on the planet.
It’s hard to do a Google search for any term that doesn’t list Wikipedia in the top 10.
The cost of Wikipedia backlinks is $169 per URL.
The prices of Wikipedia Links can vary depending on the link building company but our preferred supplier is Wiki Wookiee because the service is the best we have used.
The $169 cost for a Wikipedia Backlink is value for money.
How to avoid your website getting blacklisted in Wikipedia?
The best technique to avoid your website getting blacklisted in Wikipedia is hiring the best SEO specialist like Wiki Wookiee to complete these works.
As Wiki Wookiee understands all the Wikipedia rules and legislation they follow what is needed and will only place backlinks from relevant sources.
Why is my Website Blacklisted on Wikipedia?
Your website can get blacklisted and blocked from Wikipedia for a number of reasons:
- Wikipedia behaviour reported for spam under any contributor account
- Connected to an IP that has been used in a problematic way or there is a concern about your editing
- Problem with your username – your username was unsuitable and has been blocked
- Unintended triggering of anti-vandalism systems (known as “collateral damage”) – your IP address, unfortunately, happens to match an IP address used by a blocked account
- Using a VPN or other anonymizing proxy service – you are using a VPN or another service that uses proxies
It is very easy to get IP addresses, domains or contributor Wikipedia accounts blocked by spam edits or being reported for problematic behaviour.
This is another reason why you should use a specialist Wikipedia service provider.
Specialist Wikipedia Link Building CompanyUse Wiki Wookiee
All Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of posts.
- Aberdeen SEO Link Building Agency
- Agency Backlinks With James Gregory
- Backlink Atrophy
- Best Place to Buy Backlinks
- Birmingham SEO Link Building Agency
- Blackpool SEO Link Building Agency
- Blog Commenting Advanced Guide For SEO
- Bradford SEO Link Building Agency
- Brand Jacking
- Brighton SEO Link Building Agency
- Bristol SEO Link Building Agency
- Cardiff SEO Link Building Agency
- Coventry SEO Link Building Agency
- Creating Your SEO Link Building Team In House
- Cybersquatting - Stay Clear of Trademark Domains
- DFY Link Testimony | Link Building Recommendation
- Dundee SEO Link Building Agency
- Falkirk SEO Link Building Agency
- Getting Featured in Google News
- Ghost Links AKA Backlink Echoes
- Google Unnatural Links Penalty
- Guest Post Guide
- How Building Citations Can Improve Your Link Building
- How Many Backlinks Does A Website Need to Rank on Google?
- How Much Do Backlinks Cost
- How To Get Links From Wikipedia
- Is a Mention as Powerful as a Backlink?
- Leeds SEO Link Building Agency
- Leicester SEO Link Building Agency
- Link Audit Service
- Link Building Agency
- Link Building For Author Bio
- Link Building For Awards Won
- Link Detox Boost
- Link Juice Backlinks Guide
- Link Research Tools Review
- Link Whisper Review
- Liverpool SEO Link Building Agency
- London SEO Link Building Agency
- Manchester SEO Agency
- Newcastle SEO Link Building Agency
- Niche Edit Contextual Backlinks
- Norwich SEO Link Building Agency
- Not Enough Backlinks
- Not Enough Relevant Backlinks
- Omega Indexer
- Online Reputation Management
- Oxford SEO Link Building Agency
- Parasite SEO
- Plymouth SEO Link Building Agency
- Press Release Service
- Preston SEO Link Building Agency
- Rank Jacking
- Ranking Using Distances in Web-Link Graph
- Reputation Management Agencies
- SEO Backlink Audit - Soft Surfaces
- SEO Backlink Audit – Advansys Website Design
- SEO Backlink Audit – Boomtown Bingo
- SEO Backlink Audit – HLR LOOKUP
- SEO Backlink Audit – SEO21
- SEO Backlink Audit – WJ UK
- SEO Link Building – What You Should Demand
- Sheffield SEO Link Building Agency
- Silo Internal Linking
- Sunderland SEO Link Building Agency
- Swansea SEO Link Building Agency
- The Acquisition Link Building Method
- The Auto Disavow Headfuck
- Tier 2 Backlinks
- Tier 3 Backlinks
- Too Many Homepage Links
- Too Many Low Quality Backlinks
- Trend Jacking
- UK SEO Domains by Premium Domain Names
- Using Broken Link Building for SEO
- What Are The Most Powerful Backlinks?
- What Is DR In SEO?
- Wiki Wookiee Review
- Will Disavowing Links Help My SEO Strategy in 2023?
- York SEO Link Building Agency
The full list shows the various search engine optimisation strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in March 2024.