Click-through rate has been voted the #1 ranking factor in September 2020.
So are you making the most of your CTR SEO techniques to improve your rankings?
Let us dive into reviewing SearchSEO CTR Tool to give you feedback on my results.
What is SearchSEO?
SearchSEO CTR bot is advanced software which generates organic clicks from the SERP.
You can target specific keywords which increase CTR in Search Console and feedback to search engines positive signals.
The CTR Bot searchseo.io searches your keywords on Google, crawls the SERPs, clicks on your URLs from the search results and visits your website.
You need to increase your click-through rate naturally and if you are unsure on check out my blog on How to Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation.
Benefits of SearchSEO
Here are the benefits of using SearchSEO CTR Manipulation Tool:
- Google Suggest – Easily adds Google suggests for long-tail keywords. SearchSEO types keywords in Google search engine search bar. Many CTR tools do not use the google search bar and check out my negative to SerpEmpire Review here about them not triggering the Google Suggest because of this.
- Increase CTR – Organic CTR is debatably the most important key factor in SEO. All SearchSEO.io clicks are displayed in the Google search console.
- Geo-Targeting Traffic – Drive searches from the country where you operate your business. Great for local SEO and 150+ countries available.
- Campaign Stats – Track your keyword rankings, traffic stats and the performance of the tool from your searchseo.io dedicated analytics dashboard.
- Bespoke Setup Settings – More than 10 features available to customize your project according to your needs. Can tweak bounce rate, traffic on particular days, number og pages visited and time onsite.
SearchSEO CTR Tool is a user experience manipulation tool that if used correctly can help your websites rank higher in the search engines.
The costs to run the searchseo.io campaigns are cheap compared to competitors like serpclix.
You can hold several plans on the same account. Here are the pricing plans:
- Mini – 25 searches /day is a cost of $29 per month
- Medium – 50 searches /day is a cost of $49 per month
- Large – 100 searches /day is a cost of $89 per month
- Ultimate – 150 searches /day is a cost of $129 per month
- Freelancer – 200 searches /day is a cost of $169 per month
- Start-Up – 300 searches /day is a cost of $239 per month
- Agency – 500 searches /day is a cost of $339 per month
- Corporate – 1000 searches /day is a cost of $589 per month
All subscriptions are without commitment.
An alternative if you know how to set up all the residential proxies you could use is the CTR Booster Tool. But there is a bit of work needed to be set up with the proxies and it has to be run from a windows server.
Services Offered By SearchSEO
CTR Manipulation is only one aspect to the ranking factors when you sign up.
The services the searchseo.io CTR tool includes are:
When you get the traffic through to your website in the dashboard you are able to select how long you want each session to last.
Depending on the package you sign up with then you can select anything from 1 minute to 5 minutes session duration.
The longer the time on site the better user experience metrics you are building upon your website.
Number Of Pages Visited
The number of pages visited in a session also helps build user experience metrics and this also can be selected.
Depending on the pricing plan you sign up with then you can select anything from 2 pages to 5 pages visited per session.
“The 5 internal links visited by SearchSEO are random. You won’t be able to choose them. SearchSEO allows you to behave in a totally human way. In addition, the most relevant pages will be the most visited, such as product pages and highlighted collections.”
As Google loves engagement the more pages visited on your website will fire back positive signals to the search engine.
Various Keyword Selection
Having the ability to select various keywords is great from a diversity aspect.
As the CTR Manipulation Tool triggers the keywords to the google suggest it is great to select a number of different keywords to come through to your site.
Depending on the pricing plan you sign up with then you can select anything from 12 keywords to 500 keyphrases.
Every click through to your website is unique and searchseo.io make sure they change:
- Geolocation of the Visit
- Unique Custom Browser
- Unique Custom Device
The uniqueness of visitors to your website is key as you want traffic diversity showing within your Google Search Console.
Scrolling is when a user is moving on your site up to down.
Scrolling is an additional feature in searchseo.io that is not seen as a direct ranking factor by SEOs but it could be tracked easily by Google.
Many SEO agencies track visitor behaviour and it seems more natural to me that the generated visitors could move around the web page.
The movement of the visitor allows increasing the relevance and interest of the visitor for the web page in a minimal way.
When you choose 0-100% it means your webpage will be randomly scrolled from the beginning (0%) to the bottom (100%) per each visitor.
Depending on the pricing plan you sign up with then you can select anything from 0% to 100% scrolling effect.
Try It Today
I am not one to carry on trying to persuade someone to purchase a tool or convince you with hundreds of case studies.
Whether you believe me or not then take action and test the tool out for yourself today.
I regularly use the tool on images, social media and webpages I want to rank across multiple brands I own.
Interesting Facts About CTR
Interesting facts about CTR to make sure you are within averages:
- The #1 result in Google’s organic search results has an average CTR of 31.7%.
- The #1 organic result is 10x more likely to receive a click compared to a page in #10 spot.
- Organic CTR for positions 7-10 is virtually the same. Therefore moving up a few spots on the bottom of the first page may not result in more organic traffic.
- On average, moving up 1 spot in the search results will increase CTR by 30.8%. However, this depends on where you’re moving from and to. Moving from position #3 to position #2 will usually result in a significant CTR boost. However, moving from #10 #9 doesn’t make a statistically significant difference.
- Title tags that contain a question have a 14.1% higher CTR vs. pages that don’t have a question in their title.
- Title tags between 15 to 40 characters have the highest CTR. According to our data, pages with a title tag length between 15 and 40 characters have an 8.6% higher CTR compared to those that are outside of that range.
- URLs that contain a keyword have a 45% higher click-through rate compared to URLs that don’t contain a keyword.
- Adding “Power Words” to your title tag may decrease your CTR. We found that titles with Power Words had a 13.9% lower CTR compared to titles that didn’t contain Power Words.
- Emotional titles may improve your CTR. We found that titles with positive or negative sentiment improved CTR by approximately 7%.
- Writing meta descriptions for your pages may result in a higher CTR. Pages with a meta description get 5.8% more clicks than those without a description.
All these interesting facts are additional steps you can take to improve your CTR SEO techniques.
Within minutes of signing up, you can create a click through rate campaign and be on your way to improving your engagement signals. Best of all, you can see the results for free without entering your credit card information on your free trial.
To get the ball rolling, it offers a 3-day free trial. Although the free trial is great, it’s usually not enough to see the first results – that’s why you will need to upgrade your plan after a few days.
If any of you do test this on your money sites then make sure you don’t spam above the thresholds. Our CTR calculations article is a must-read for testing.
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- Accidental Keywords
- AdRoll Retargeting
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- CTR Booster Review
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Facebook Retargeting
- Featured Snippets
- Gmail Ads Retargeting
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Display Network Retargeting
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Grammarly Review
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Instagram Retargeting
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkedin Retargeting
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Mass Page Builder
- Multi Channel Retargeting
- OmniChannel Retargeting
- One Page For One Corpus
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Quillbot Review
- RLSA Retargeting
- Search Intent
- SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO Testing Review
- SERP Empire Review
- SerpClix Review
- Serpstat Review
- SparkTraffic Review
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Retargeting
- Why Organic CTR Improves Your SEO
- Youtube Retargeting
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- Why Become an SEO?
- Is SEO Dead
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Semrush Review
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Ranking YouTube Videos
- Ranking Using Distances in Web-Link Graph
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in September 2020.