SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
Click-through rate has been voted the #1 ranking factor in February 2024.
So are you making the most of your CTR SEO techniques to improve your rankings?
You should be using CTR tools directly to images, social media profiles and web pages you want to rank across multiple brands you own.
If you want to quickly find out whether searchseo.io is one of our preferred click-through rate tools then I will quickly answer it with a NO and explain why.
SearchSEO CTR Tool is detectable by Google as they are not using sufficient browsers to look like unique users engaging. Other Tools like Viper Tools is much better as uses real human computers and headless browsers to perform the tasks.
Let us dive into reviewing SearchSEO CTR Tool to give you feedback on my results.
What is SearchSEO?
SearchSEO CTR bot is supposed to be an advanced software that generates organic clicks from the SERP.
You can target specific keywords which increase CTR in Search Console and feedback to search engines positive signals.
The CTR Bot searchseo.io searches your keywords on Google, crawls the SERPs, clicks on your URLs from the search results and visits your website.
You need to increase your click-through rate naturally and if you are unsure on check out my blog on How to Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation.
Benefits of SearchSEO
Here are the benefits of using the SearchSEO CTR Manipulation Tool that it is supposed to bring:
- Google Suggest – Easily adds Google suggests for long-tail keywords. SearchSEO types keywords in Google search engine search bar. Many CTR tools do not use the google search bar and check out my negative to SerpEmpire Review here about them not triggering the Google Suggest because of this.
- Increase CTR – Organic CTR is debatably the most important key factor in SEO. All SearchSEO.io clicks are displayed in the Google search console.
- Geo-Targeting Traffic – Drive searches from the country where you operate your business. Great for local SEO and 150+ countries available.
- Campaign Stats – Track your keyword rankings, traffic stats and the performance of the tool from your searchseo.io dedicated analytics dashboard.
- Bespoke Setup Settings – More than 10 features are available to customize your project according to your needs. Can tweak bounce rate, traffic on particular days, number og pages visited and time on site.
SearchSEO CTR Tool is a user experience manipulation tool that if used correctly can help your websites rank higher in the search engines.
After lots of testing, we did not manage to see the benefits we thought we would get. Hence the reason we recommend other CTR software companies.
The costs to run the searchseo.io campaigns are cheap compared to competitors like serpclix.
You can hold several plans on the same account. Here are the pricing plans:
- Mini – 25 searches /day is a cost of $29 per month
- Medium – 50 searches /day is a cost of $49 per month
- Large – 100 searches /day is a cost of $89 per month
- Ultimate – 150 searches /day is a cost of $129 per month
- Freelancer – 200 searches /day is a cost of $169 per month
- Start-Up – 300 searches /day is a cost of $239 per month
- Agency – 500 searches /day is a cost of $339 per month
- Corporate – 1000 searches /day is a cost of $589 per month
All subscriptions are without commitment.
An alternative if you know how to set up all the residential proxies you could use is the CTR Booster Tool. But there is a bit of work needed to be set up with the proxies and it has to be run from a windows server.
Services Offered By SearchSEO
CTR Manipulation is only one aspect of the ranking factors when you sign up.
The services the searchseo.io CTR tool includes are:
When you get the traffic through to your website in the dashboard you are able to select how long you want each session to last.
Depending on the package you sign up with then you can select anything from 1 minute to 5 minutes session duration.
The longer the time on site the better user experience metrics you are building upon your website.
Number Of Pages Visited
The number of pages visited in a session also helps build user experience metrics and this also can be selected.
Depending on the pricing plan you sign up with then you can select anything from 2 pages to 5 pages visited per session.
“The 5 internal links visited by SearchSEO are random. You won’t be able to choose them. SearchSEO allows you to behave in a totally human way. In addition, the most relevant pages will be the most visited, such as product pages and highlighted collections.”
As Google loves engagement the more pages visited on your website will fire back positive signals to the search engine.
Various Keyword Selection
Having the ability to select various keywords is great from a diverse aspect.
As the CTR Manipulation Tool triggers the keywords to google suggest it is great to select a number of different keywords to come through to your site.
Depending on the pricing plan you sign up with then you can select anything from 12 keywords to 500 keyphrases.
Every click through to your website is unique and searchseo.io make sure they change:
- Geolocation of the Visit
- Unique Custom Browser
- Unique Custom Device
The uniqueness of visitors to your website is key as you want traffic diversity showing within your Google Search Console.
Scrolling is when a user is moving on your site up to down.
Scrolling is an additional feature in searchseo.io that is not seen as a direct ranking factor by SEOs but it could be tracked easily by Google.
Many SEO agencies track visitor behaviour and it seems more natural to me that the generated visitors could move around the web page.
The movement of the visitor allows increasing the relevance and interest of the visitor for the web page in a minimal way.
When you choose 0-100% it means your webpage will be randomly scrolled from the beginning (0%) to the bottom (100%) per each visitor.
Depending on the pricing plan you sign up with then you can select anything from 0% to 100% scrolling effect.
Interesting Facts About CTR
Interesting facts about CTR to make sure you are within averages:
- The #1 result in Google’s organic search results has an average CTR of 31.7%.
- The #1 organic result is 10x more likely to receive a click compared to a page in #10 spot.
- Organic CTR for positions 7-10 is virtually the same. Therefore moving up a few spots on the bottom of the first page may not result in more organic traffic.
- On average, moving up 1 spot in the search results will increase CTR by 30.8%. However, this depends on where you’re moving from and to. Moving from position #3 to position #2 will usually result in a significant CTR boost. However, moving from #10 #9 doesn’t make a statistically significant difference.
- Title tags that contain a question have a 14.1% higher CTR vs. pages that don’t have a question in their title.
- Title tags between 15 to 40 characters have the highest CTR. According to our data, pages with a title tag length between 15 and 40 characters have an 8.6% higher CTR compared to those that are outside of that range.
- URLs that contain a keyword have a 45% higher click-through rate compared to URLs that don’t contain a keyword.
- Adding “Power Words” to your title tag may decrease your CTR. We found that titles with Power Words had a 13.9% lower CTR compared to titles that didn’t contain Power Words.
- Emotional titles may improve your CTR. We found that titles with positive or negative sentiment improved CTR by approximately 7%.
- Writing meta descriptions for your pages may result in a higher CTR. Pages with a meta description get 5.8% more clicks than those without a description.
All these interesting facts are additional steps you can take to improve your CTR SEO techniques.
Within minutes of signing up, you can create a click-through rate campaign and be on your way to improving your engagement signals.
Best of all, you can see the results for free without entering your credit card information on your free trial.
Whether you believe me or not then take action and test the CTR tools out for yourself today.
To get the ball rolling, it offers a 3-day free trial. Although the free trial is great, it’s usually not enough to see the first results – that’s why you will need to upgrade your plan after a few days.
If any of you do test this on your money sites then make sure you don’t spam above the thresholds. Our CTR calculations article is a must-read for testing.
All CTR Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of CTR posts.
- CTR Booster Review
- CTR Manipulation SEO
- SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
- SERP Empire Review
- SerpClix Review
- Viper Tools Review
The full list shows the various CTR strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in February 2024.
Our aim to explain and educate from a basic level to an advanced on SEO and Social Media Marketing.