PPC Lead Generation
PPC can help to build your Lead Generation which can ultimately help generate more revenue for the business.
A business owner is constantly looking at ways to attract visitors to become new customers.
The most effective way to generate leads is to drive them towards your website with the help of smartly-placed PPC ads.
An effective PPC Lead Generation campaign is the best form of online advertising when you get the ad copy and PPC keywords meeting the intent of your perfect customer.
Start Your PPC Lead Generation CampaignEnquire Now
In this PPC Lead Generation guide, we will run through why Pay Per Click advertising should be at the top of your online advertising efforts in September 2023.
- What is PPC Lead generation?
- How Much are PPC Leads?
- Is PPC good for lead generation?
- How do you increase PPC leads?
- Benefits of PPC Ads for Lead Generation
- PPC Lead Generation Niches
- Types of PPC Lead Generation
- Google Ads Vs Facebook Ads
- Popular Questions
- Related Lead Generation Posts
What is PPC Lead generation?
PPC Lead Generation is an effective advertising model where you pay per click to be at the top of search engines.
The cost-per-click model is where advertisers pay Google or Bing a fee if their ads are clicked and directed to their website.
The traffic from PPC advertising can generate leads to grow your business.
How Much are PPC Leads?
The average cost per lead using PPC is approx £20-£30.
The costs of pay per click advertising leads vary depending on the following factors:
- Niche (cost per click per keywords related)
- Time of Day
- Quality Score
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
Is PPC good for lead generation?
PPC is highly effective for websites doing online lead generation.
PPC lead generation campaigns are the best channel because search is an intent-based marketing strategy where the searcher use queries that can reveal a great deal about the underlying reasons for the search.
Your target audience is taking the time and effort to search your focus keywords for help.
How do you increase PPC leads?
The best ways to increase PPC leads are:
- Target more keywords
- Increase budget on daily ad spend
- Use qualifying copy in ads
- Edit title tags to increase click-through rate
- Write landing pages for target customers
- Improve conversion rate optimisation
- Add dynamic number insertion to ad copy
- Set up tracking methods for retargeting
- Make target market ad group for qualified leads
Benefits of PPC Ads for Lead Generation
The benefits of running PPC campaigns to your landing pages are:
- Target audience
- Generate quality leads
- Marketing qualified lead
- Negative keywords to main lead quality
- Ad copy to sell your product
- Sexy unique landing pages to promote your brand
Buy PPC LeadsGet Exclusive Leads
PPC Lead Generation Niches
Here is a list of the most challenging PPC Lead Generation niches in the UK:
- Annuity Lead Generation PPC Campaign
- Life Insurance Lead Generation Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Mortgage PPC Campaign Lead Gen
- Debt Lead Generation PPC Campaigns
- SEO Lead Generation PPC Ads Strategy
- Web Design PPC Lead Gen
- Boiler Lead Generation PPC Ad
Types of PPC Lead Generation
Here are the most common types of PPC Lead Generation strategies:
- Google Display Network
- Banner Ads
- Bing Ads Paid Ad Platform
- Linkedin Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Video Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Gmail Sponsored Ads
- Amazon Paid Advertising
Google Ads Vs Facebook Ads
Running Google Ads is completely different to paying money on Facebook Ads.
You should consider using both as part of your wider digital marketing strategy.
But depending on your niche will determine whether running Facebook Ads versus running Google adwords would be the better solution.
When is Facebook Ads Better?
Running Facebook Ads is better when you are wanting to carry out an interruption marketing funnel or awareness campaigns.
The new customer does not yet know they want this product, but you are presenting an offer they simply cannot refuse.
Or it is reminding a potential client of your services.
When is Google Adwords Better?
There is more intent in Google adwords and they are further down the buying cycle when searching for a specific product or service.
The searcher has taken the time and effort to search your related keywords to what you offer and the conversion rate on an organic search query is much higher across most niches.
The costs to generate quality leads from a PPC lead generation campaign is usually more per lead but the cost per acquisition or cost per action generally works out better.
Can Google ads generate leads?
Google ads can directly generate leads or phone calls to your business.
Click to call advertising are a great strategy to increase enquiries online.
Google Ads provides you with an option to have your ads appear on websites through Google Adsense.
Paid Google ads can deliver additional high-quality traffic to your business to help you generate leads.
How do you get leads through PPC?
Here is how to generate qualified leads through PPC:
- Get your target audience
- Set Up Proper Tracking
- Get Specific in Your Campaigns and Ad Groups
- Create Unique Landing Pages
- Put Your Form in the Ad
- Make Compelling Offers
- Target Keywords with Purchase Intent
- Use Negative Keywords
When looking to generate more leads for your sales pipeline we strongly recommend paid media advertising.
The instant results from paid media can attract site visitors to your landing pages from the search engines that generate high quality leads to your sales team.
A professional digital ads agency will create sufficient ad groups, the paid campaigns ad placement will be targeted using keyword research to target businesses who want exactly what you sell.
Get in touch with the best PPC lead generation companies to start your PPC marketing channel.
Find Out The Best Solution for PPC LeadsEnquire Now
Related Lead Generation Posts
Check out all the lead generation posts from the FatRank team:
- Accountants Lead Generation
- Addiction Rehab Treatment Lead Generation
- Annuity Lead Generation
- Architects Lead Generation
- Attorney Lead Generation
- Bark.com Review
- Boiler Lead Generation
- Building Lead Generation
- Carpet Cleaning Lead Generation
- Checkatrade Review
- Chiropractic Lead Generation
- Cleaning Lead Generation
- Concrete Lead Generation
- Conservatory Lead Generation
- Credit Repair Lead Generation
- Cyber Security Lead Generation
- Damp Proofing Lead Generation
- Debt Lead Generation
- Decorator Lead Generation
- Dentist Lead Generation
- Digital Marketing Strategies for Lead Generation
- Double Glazing Lead Generation
- Driveway Lead Generation
- Electrician Lead Generation
- Equity Release Lead Generation
- Excavation Contractor Lead Generation
- Fencing Lead Generation
- Financial Advisor Lead Generation
- Garage Door Lead Generation
- Heat Pump Lead Generation
- Heating Lead Generation
- Home Improvement Lead Generation
- How to Choose the Right Lead Generation Client
- HVAC Lead Generation
- Insulation Lead Generation for Cavity Wall or Loft Insulations
- Is Yellow Pages Business Advertising Value For Money?
- IT Services Lead Generation
- Joiner Lead Generation
- Landscaping Lead Generation
- Lawyers Lead Generation
- Lead Generation Testimonials
- Lead Simplify Review
- Life Insurance Lead Generation
- Loans Lead Generation
- Locksmith Lead Generation
- Loft Conversion Lead Generation
- Mortgage Lead Generation
- Mould Remediation Lead Generation
- My Builder Review
- Painting Contractor Lead Generation
- Pay Per Lead Generation
- Personal Trainer Lead Generation
- Pest Control Lead Generation
- Photographer Lead Generation
- Plastering Lead Generation
- Plastic Surgery Lead Generation
- Plumbing Lead Generation
- PPC Lead Generation
- Pressure Washing Lead Generation
- Rated People Review
- Real Estate Lead Generation
- Realtor Lead Generation
- Recruitment Lead Generation
- Rendering Lead Generation
- Roofing Lead Generation
- Scaffolding Lead Generation
- SEO Lead Generation
- Solar Panel Lead Generation
- Stairlift lead generation
- Suspended Ceiling Lead Generation
- Tradesman Websites
- Tree Service Lead Generation
- TrustATrader Review
- UK Lead Generation Company
- Unbiased Review
- Videographer Lead Generation
- Water Damage Lead Generation
- Wealth Management Lead Generation
- Web Design Lead Generation
- Website Information Required
Our aim to explain and educate from a basic level to an advanced on SEO and Social Media Marketing.