Professional editors bring a lot to the table when improving content.
Can Grammarly Pro replace the need for any editors in your business? Absolutely not.
However, Grammarly can be used by your copywriters on a regular basis to proofread as they write articles saving the editors time.
Even if your English grammar and English writing skills are brilliant, you will be surprised how typos and errors can creep into anyone’s writing.
So what is Grammarly? Is it worth it to upgrade to Grammarly Premium? And can it really help SEOs to rank higher in Google?
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is a writing tool that allows you to search for different kinds of errors. It detects errors in grammar and punctuation.
It offers suggestions and guidance on how to correct such errors in real-time. It’s also a powerful spell check tool that keeps your writing error-free.
Here are some great articles on what Grammarly does:
Grammarly Plagiarism Checker
Grammarly Plagiarism Checker is a great tool to have in your arsenal as it allows your content to be fully checked for duplicated content, affecting your position in the SERPs.
If you outsource your content to copywriters it is very important to check for plagiarism as you want your content writers to be writing unique content for your website.
Check here how to use the Plagiarism Checker in Grammarly:
You really dont want to be uploading duplicated content to your domain as it could be seen by Google as thin content and receive a panda penalty.
If you ask all copywriters to check their articles in Grammarly premium this will eliminate any risk of plagiarised content being written.
Grammarly Free Vs Grammarly Premium
Many ask whether Grammarly Premium is worth it.
The simple answer is yes. It has a number of extra features that you don’t get with the standard Grammarly account. There is a great plagiarism checker and it can also find more errors than the free account.
This is great if you’re outsourcing content to freelance writers and want to make sure that nothing has been copied from other sites.
If you’re regularly writing professional content, it’s definitely worth thinking about upgrading to the premium service.
Check out this Grammarly Review video. It shows that the free version only picked up 16 mistakes whereas the Premium picked up 96 errors.
If content writing is your profession or you understand the importance of well-written content on your websites, then Grammarly Premium is a must.
How To Use Grammarly Premium Like a Pro
All content writers should be using Grammarly premium when creating new articles.
Here is a guide on how to use Grammarly Premium as part of your process:
- Login to Grammarly Premium here https://www.grammarly.com/signin
- Make sure you have downloaded the Grammarly chrome extension
- Open a new tab, click the Grammarly chrome extension icon and click on “New Document”
- Upload your article to the webpage ready for optimisation
- Work through to get the Overall Score above 90 value
- Fix all the Correctness errors (not all errors need changing if you feel they make sense)
- Fix Clarity errors so the reader clearly understands
- Run a Plagiarism check and tweak any areas where duplicated content is an issue
All content writers, uploaders and progressive optimisation editors should be using the Grammarly Premium tool to improve the content quality.
Grammarly Pro is certainly my best proofreading software. As well as correcting your mistakes, it also offers suggestions to help your content read better.
Whether that’s adjusting your writing style, removing over-used words or making your work easier to read, Grammarly Pro is a big help when writing and editing content.
- Absolute Links vs Relative Links
- AI Content Detection
- AI Copywriting Software
- Artificial Intelligence For Content Writing
- Autoblogging AI Review
- Bolded Keywords in Google SERP
- Content Briefs
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- Content Decay
- Content Doctor
- Content Expansion
- Content Harmony Review
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Content Strategist
- Content Team
- Dashword Review
- Featured Snippets
- Focus Keyphrase
- Google Duplicate Content Penalty
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- How To Create A Topical Map
- Identify The Root, Rare, and Unique Attributes Of An Entity
- Jasper.ai Free Trial
- Onboarding Writers
- One Page For One Corpus
- Ordering Content SOP
- Page Optimizer Pro
- Page ReWriter Review
- Passage Ranking
- Progressive Content Optimisation SEO
- Search Perspective Frameworks
- SEO Avalanche Technique
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO Content Optimization Tools
- SEO Content Writers
- Silo Internal Linking
- Standalone Content
- Stealth AI Writer
- Surfer AI Writer
- Surfer SEO Review
- Text Optimizer
- Text Structure
- The SEO Power of Concise Writing
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- Use Topic Review
- Website Content Uploader
- Why Is Content Veggie The Best AI Content Tool for SEO?
Our aim to explain and educate from a basic level to an advanced on SEO and Social Media Marketing.