SparkTraffic is a website traffic generator where you can manipulate click-through rate to your desired website.
For a detailed in-depth testimonial from our agency, we are going to need to test this traffic bot out more.
But here is feedback from people within the community on the web traffic generator.
SparkTraffic Vs Other Traffic Bots
SparkTraffic is marketed as a website traffic generator tool but how does it compare versus other traffic bots?
The SparkTraffic traffic bot spoof the URLs and does not provide CTR and clicks on G-search console.
Spoofing URLs means the traffic is only loaded by google analytics (not seen in GSC). Which is the case for UpSEO, Babylon traffic, spark traffic etc. So basically you use a free proxies and you load the GA script and all the rest of the visits is only triggered by few line of code according to GA
Similar to traffic spoofing traffic bots is UpSEO, Babylon Traffic and Traffic Generator.
But ideally, you want real CTR SEO Tools like SearchSEO, SERP Empire, CTR Booster, SERPclix and Microworkers.
But SparkTraffic could be added to your lists if reviewing all CTR Bots towards the low-quality traffic bot.
Here are various reviews of the traffic bot SparkTraffic:
- “Enjoyed the simple experience and ease of sign up. There are lots of options to choose from but I think the entry-level through to professional level subscriptions help to ease the barrier to entry. Traffic has been consistent, automatic and as expected. I didn’t really expect too much, but it’s been a good product and pleasantly surprised. It would be beneficial to see live stats outside of Google Analytics (from Sparks own dashboard) to see hits happening as they are executed. For now, I can only see monthly aggregates.”
- “So I just signed up. Created project with the free demo version. Within 20 mins it said I had over 2000 page views. But I have a website tracker for my website and I didn’t have a single visitor to my website in that period. Sorry it is not a website tracker. It is a chat widget that let’s me know when a visitor enters my website. It tracks all visitors, there is no filter so clearly there have not been any visitors to my website.”
- “Numbers are consistent with the cost that I pay for. Even the Nano which is FREE works well. There is a bit of difference between my google Analytics and the numbers shown by Spark for the paid plan. My analytics show less numbers than Spark traffic shows.”
- “The problem with Babylon Traffic is it does not search on the search bar. It spoofs the URLs to trigger organic traffic in GA analytics only.”
- “The difference is that this tool spoof the source of traffic and use free proxies. It is definitely and purely a bulk traffic generator. Not a high quality CTR SEO Tool”
Spark Traffic Alternative
Here are the best Spark Traffic Alternatives:
- SERPempire (see our SerpEmpire Review here)
- SearchSEO CTR Bot
- CTR Booster
- SERPclix (check our SerpClix Review)
I certainly cannot recommend this traffic bot BUT from testing my team only ever used the free trial.
One day we will sign up to a paid plan and run some tests for 3-6 months to check the quality of the traffic sent to your website.
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- Accidental Keywords
- AdRoll Retargeting
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- CTR Booster Review
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Facebook Retargeting
- Featured Snippets
- Gmail Ads Retargeting
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Display Network Retargeting
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Grammarly Review
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Instagram Retargeting
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkedin Retargeting
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Mass Page Builder
- Multi Channel Retargeting
- OmniChannel Retargeting
- One Page For One Corpus
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Quillbot Review
- RLSA Retargeting
- Search Intent
- SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO Testing Review
- SERP Empire Review
- SerpClix Review
- Serpstat Review
- SparkTraffic Review
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Retargeting
- Why Organic CTR Improves Your SEO
- Youtube Retargeting
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- Why Become an SEO?
- Is SEO Dead
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Semrush Review
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Ranking YouTube Videos
- Ranking Using Distances in Web-Link Graph
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in September 2020.