Babylon Traffic is a website traffic generator where you can manipulate click-through rate to your desired website.
For a detailed in-depth testimonial from our agency, we are going to need to test this traffic bot out more.
But here is feedback from people within the community on the web traffic generator.
Babylon Traffic Vs Other Traffic Bots
Babylon Traffic is marketed as a website traffic generator tool but how does it compare versus other traffic bots?
Babylon Traffic is a software which automatically generates traffic for your website.
The Babylon Traffic bot spoof the URLs and does not provide CTR and clicks on G-search console.
Spoofing URLs means the traffic is only loaded by google analytics (not seen in GSC). Which is the case for UpSEO, Babylon traffic, spark traffic etc. So basically you use a free proxies and you load the GA script and all the rest of the visits is only triggered by few line of code according to GA
Similar to traffic spoofing traffic bots is UpSEO, SparkTraffic and Traffic Generator.
But ideally, you want real CTR SEO Tools like SearchSEO, SERP Empire, CTR Booster, SERPclix and Microworkers.
But Babylon Traffic could be added to your lists if reviewing all CTR Bots towards the low-quality traffic bot.
Babylon Traffic Reviews
Here are various reviews of the traffic bot Babylon Traffic:
- “Babylon Traffic is very efficient in driving billions of traffic for website within a very short period of time. Another plus of this software is it is very easy to use and no technical know-how is needed whatsoever.”
- “The problem with Babylon Traffic is it does not search on the search bar. It spoofs the URLs to trigger organic traffic in GA analytics only.”
- “Visitors are from servers and shared network devices only, easily exposing your traffic source as unnatural.”
- “The difference is that BaylonTraffic spoof the source of traffic and use free proxies. It is definitely and purely a bulk web traffic generator. Not a quality CTR Tool”
- “For server bot traffic, the price is very expensive. Especially since you are paying per action (not per visit), meaning that every page visit reduces one action.”
- “Can set Google, Facebook, Twitter (or mixed referrals) as referral URL but there is no option to set your own custom URL as the referral.”
Babylon Traffic Alternative
Here are the best Babylon Traffic Alternatives:
- SERPempire (see our SerpEmpire Review here)
- SearchSEO CTR Bot
- CTR Booster
- SERPclix (check our SerpClix Review)
I certainly cannot recommend this traffic bot BUT from testing my team only ever used the free trial.
One day we will sign up to a paid plan and run some tests for 3-6 months to check the quality of the traffic sent to your website.
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- 3k ODYS Gambling Site Live Case Study
- Accidental Keywords
- Accuranker Review
- AdRoll Retargeting
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- AwayGrounds ODYS Live Case Study
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Best Rank Tracking Tools
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- CTR Booster Review
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Facebook Retargeting
- Featured Snippets
- Gmail Ads Retargeting
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Display Network Retargeting
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Grammarly Review
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Instagram Retargeting
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkedin Retargeting
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Mass Page Builder
- Multi Channel Retargeting
- OmniChannel Retargeting
- One Page For One Corpus
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Pro Rank Tracker Review
- Quillbot Review
- RLSA Retargeting
- SE ranking review
- Search Intent
- SearchSEO CTR Bot Review
- SEO Case Studies
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO Testing Review
- SERP Empire Review
- SerpClix Review
- Serpstat Review
- SerpWatch Review
- SERPWoo Review
- SparkTraffic Review
- Striking Distance Keywords
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Retargeting
- Whatsmyserp Review
- Why Organic CTR Improves Your SEO
- Wiki Wookiee Review
- Wincher Review
- Youtube Retargeting
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- Why Become an SEO?
- Is SEO Dead
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Semrush Review
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Ranking YouTube Videos
- Ranking Using Distances in Web-Link Graph
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in November 2020.