In recent years the buzz keyword in SEO has been correlation and the surfer SEO team have taken that onto another level.
Rest assured in February 2024 then Co-Occurrence SEO is the new buzz keyword being shared in digital marketing communities.
- What is Co-Occurrence SEO?
- Why is Co-Occurrence Important for SEO?
- Examples of Successful Co-Occurrence SEO
- Online Entrepreneurs Thoughts
- All SEO Related Posts
What is Co-Occurrence SEO?
Co-Occurrence SEO is the fact of two or more things occurring together or simultaneously when improving your website.
The reason Co-Occurrence SEO is so important in 2024 is because Google has done a great job at diminishing ranking factors if there are no co-factors in place.
Why is Co-Occurrence Important for SEO?
Google has done an awesome job at getting SEOs to guess how their algorithms work.
They want them complex so companies spend money on AdWords which is their whole business model.
You Are Guilty Until You Prove Yourself Innocent – The Co-Occurrence is What Proves Your Innocence
Treat every piece of work you do as zero value until you give enough reason for this to pass full power.
Examples of Successful Co-Occurrence SEO
Here are examples of successful co-occurrence SEO techniques:
So many people now understand the importance of backlinks in the Google Algorithm.
But backlinks need two parts to make them move the needle which is super relevance and authority.
Relevance is making sure you get your focus keywords in guest posts and the best way of getting authority is powring up the guest posts with tier twos.
Getting a guest post to your money site that is relevant is not the holy grail anymore, you need more.
Engagement from social media triggers a switch in the algorithm to stop the zero value being passed.
I have heard this time and time again from outreach companies – but James it is hard to get internal links placed.
Without the internal links added the click depth on those articles is shocking and anyone who knows technical SEO understands the importance of click depth.
So negotiate harder and get internal links pointing to your guest posts or good chance your high DR guest post will be zero value.
Online Entrepreneurs Thoughts
I want to gather some online entrepreneurs thoughts on this because networking in SEO is so important to share testing results.
There is no better place to start for opinions on SEO Testing results than the legend himself Kyle Roof.
Kyle has transformed the industry from GuesSEO information shared to real facts and testing.
“Well we can test co-occurrence with seeing which factors seem to pair. We can start to identify these two are linked. They always ping together. And so, what we can do is then isolate those. We can start with one and then add the other. So, in that test environment they all get factor A and then say the number five result gets factor B as well. And then we see if we get the movement up and play with co-factors within a single variable model. Cause how you eliminate the situation is that all of the test pages have that first variable. And then maybe it needs to go the other way. So, you can run it the other way and see the results. You then need to run another test basically that confirms it in reverse. It’s a pretty exciting idea and would explain a lot of things. And then maybe that you were missing that one trigger, if you will for that particular niche.”
Kyle Roof famous for his quote “Break Free From The Shackles Of GuesSEO” always want to test the myths and see results from running single variable testing.
Another huge player in the SEO communities is Ted Kubaitis who owns the software CORA.
He recently was asked on a podcast his opinions for SEO in 2024 and said:
“There’s this kind of cofactor thing, where essentially for a factor to take effect, you need another one to also be validated”
Now Ted has the tool of the largest correlation ranking factors online so his data is second to none.
So many times we hear SEO myths or SEO ranking factors that we test and get zero results from.
But is it that you are so close to mastering amazing traffic boners but you just do not know the switch or triggers to maximise all your hard work.
I find it amazing just how many digital marketers do not understand the importance of Co-Occurrence SEO and are sat on gold mines without knowing it.
I hear story after story of the top 2% of SEOs purchasing digital assets and within months quadrupling traffic and profits from very little work (but understanding those cofactors websites are missing to make them ping).
If you are really struggling with a large site and feel you have the best backlinks in your niche and most comprehensive content strategy drop me a message and I will assist you (but if you are lacking content or links please do not waste my time asking for help until you feel that is the case).
Keep hustling, taking action and looking to improve your knowledge chaps!!
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- 3k ODYS Gambling Site Live Case Study
- A Fair Comparison Between SEO Crawlers: JetOctopus and Screaming Frog
- Accidental Keywords
- Accuranker Review
- Addiction Treatment SEO Services
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Affordable SEO Services for Small Business
- Aged Domain Case Study
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- AI Copywriting Software
- AI in SEO
- AutoSuggest.Me Review
- AwayGrounds ODYS Live Case Study
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Bad Links - Identifying Toxic Backlinks
- Best AI SEO Tools - Get to the Top of Google Results
- Best Freelancer Marketplace
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Best Rank Tracking Tools
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- Biggest SEO Knowledge Bombs
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Clearscope Review
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Briefs
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Content Pruning Case Study
- Content Strategist
- Content Team
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- ConversionAI Review
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- CTR Geeks Course
- Custom Regex In Google Search Console
- DDD Podcast
- Diib Review
- DO NOT SAY You Got To Test It
- EEAT Quality Rater Guidelines
- EEAT SEO
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Fast SEO Results
- Featured Snippets
- Fiverr Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Focus Keyphrase
- Frase Review
- Freelancer.Com Review
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- Gambling Backlinks
- GeneratePress Review
- Getting Featured in Google News
- GMB Everywhere Review
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Google My Business SEO Case Study
- Google Ranking Dropped Dramatically? - How To Recover
- Grammarly Review
- GROW FLOW – Surfer’s AI Growth Management Platform
- Hemingway App Review
- Heropost Review
- Holistic SEO
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- How Many Backlinks Does A Website Need to Rank on Google?
- How Often Does Google Crawl Your Site?
- How The Yandex Leak Will Forever Change Your SEO
- How to Do Affiliate Marketing on Twitter the Right Way
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Information Gain SEO
- Internal Linking SEO Case Study
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Is Google a Boy or a Girl?
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Is SEO a one-time thing?
- Is SEO Dead
- IT IS ONLY A PROBLEM, WHEN IT IS A PROBLEM - AND THEN IT IS TOO LATE
- JetOctopus Review
- Keyword Chef Review
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- Konker Freelancer Marketplace Review
- LeadSnap Review: The Ultimate Rank & Rent Tool for SEOs and Marketers
- Legiit Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Link Building Case Study
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Local Falcon Review
- Local Viking Review
- Magic Page Plugin Review
- Marketing Miner
- MarketMuse Review
- Mass Page Builder
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Morningscore Review
- My Content Pal Review
- Negative SEO Case Study
- NitroPack Review
- Omega Indexer
- On Page SEO Case Study
- On-Page.ai Review
- One Page For One Corpus
- Online Reputation Management
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- OutRanking Review
- Page ReWriter Review
- Parasite SEO
- Passage Ranking
- People Per Hour Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Personalized Google Search Results
- Pro Rank Tracker Review
- Progressive Content Optimisation SEO
- Quillbot Review
- Rank and Rent Case Study
- Rate My Business Review
- Reputation Management Agencies
- Reviews To Improve Your Online Reputation
- Rytr AI Writer Review
- SE ranking review
- Search Engine Manipulation Effect
- Search Engines
- Search Intent
- Searcharoo Review
- Semrush Review
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- SEO Case Studies
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO Content Optimization Tools
- SEO Content Writers
- SEO For Accountants
- SEO For Boiler Companies
- SEO For Debt Help Companies
- SEO For Dentists
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO For Insulation Companies
- SEO For Mortgage Brokers
- SEO For Solar Companies
- SEO for Solicitors, Barristers & Law Firms
- SEO Hidden Agenda
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO PowerSuite Review
- SEO Testing Review
- SEOClerks Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Serpstat Review
- SerpWatch Review
- SERPWoo Review
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
- Social Media Management Tools
- SparkTraffic Review
- Striking Distance Keywords
- Surfer Local Review
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- TF-IDF SEO: What Is It & How To Use It?
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- The Guide To YouTube SEO Ranking
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Tools to Assist Your GMB Local SEO
- Topical Authority Case Study
- Topical Authority Semantic SEO Course
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Moments
- Ultimate Guide to GMB SEO
- Ultimate Guide to Parasite SEO in 2024
- Upwork Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Vettted Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Video Veggie Review
- Ways To Monetize A Website
- Web Copy Masterclass Review
- Website Architecture
- Website Content Uploader
- What Are The Most Powerful Backlinks?
- What Industries Need SEO the Most?
- What Should I Do After a Google Algorithm Update or Google Organic Traffic Drop?
- Whatsmyserp Review
- Why Become an SEO?
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Wildcards in Google Search: Everything You Need to Know
- Wincher Review
The full list shows the various SEO strategies for ranking higher in Google SERPs.
Our aim to explain and educate from a basic level to an advanced on SEO and Social Media Marketing.