Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
This article and video explain how to maximise your Tumblr Profile, many SEO gurus get caught up in the main social platforms of Twitter and Facebook, but a less popular platform – Tumblr, is actually where the most reshares and likes come from.
Therefore from a marketing point of view, it is definitely a great place to share blogs, images and videos. If you’re completely new to the whole social media marketing thing, you can take a look at our previous post 6 Stages of Social Media Marketing Success to help you get a grasp of the basics and to learn how you can promote your content through social networks.
If you already have some knowledge of marketing your business or website through social media, let’s take a look at how Tumblr could increase your reach even further.
The Marketing Power of Tumblr
We all know the importance of amplifying your content by sharing it on all of the popular social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc. But one of the social platforms which are less commonly used for commercial marketing and promoting businesses is Tumblr.
This is because Tumblr is generally used as a personal blogging platform and posts are usually only shared with followers who have similar interests, rather than the public and friends or family who you know outside of the website.
However, compared with the typical social sharing platforms, Tumblr actually generates a lot more shares for your posts as the whole concept of the site is to ‘reblog’ posts from other users and share them with your own followers. This is why it’s important to maximise your Tumblr Profile and get as many followers, likes and reblogs as possible.
Each time you share a new post on Tumblr, whether it’s a photo, text post or video, you can add a description with a link to your own website (a backlink). Whenever that post is reblogged, another backlink is generated to your site and the effect can snowball into dozens of backlinks, so the power of a reblog on Tumblr can be huge.
How to make your Tumblr more Popular
If you are looking for ways to make your Tumblr more popular, you will need to be aware of your target market. This says a lot about your account and you will need to make sure your profile is targeting the correct people. Although you will want loads of followers, the more important thing to get is followers that are actually interested in your niche.
There is no point in having 10k followers that have absolutely no interest in your work. You will want people to follow you that want to engage with the things you are posting so that your account looks even better. Therefore there will be more popular on the post and so your Tumblr account will be maximised.
Since the progression of social platforms, it’s important to make sure you follow plenty of relevant accounts within your niche as many of them are likely to follow you back and reblog some of your stuff. You can find other Tumblr users who are similar to you by searching for a ‘tag’ with one of your keywords and following anyone who has shared any of the most popular posts within that tag.
The video above shows a simple guide to growing your followers and setting up a Tumblr account, although this particular example is talking about cannabis you can do this for whatever your niche keywords might be. This video comes from Jay Wessman who gives great tips on getting started with SEO without all the confusing jargon which you might find with other SEO experts.
Automated Tumblr Tools
Ok so we know that Tumblr helps your SEO backlink profile for your money site but I am more interested in the traffic you can generate from this social platform. SEO is one part of internet marketing and you really need to try and leverage traffic from as many angles as possible.
With this follow liker software, you can help improve your Tumblr account with new followers, get niche relevant Tumblr profiles liking your posts and attract reblogs and we can help you find out how the Follow Liker software works.
Best Automated Tumblr Plugin
Before getting into methods to build followers and tricks to gain more engagement you need to understand sharing statuses consistently is the most important thing you can do.
If you have a website we strongly recommend you getting the plugin revive old posts which can automatically share an image from your website once a day randomly. Purchase the social media plugin now.
After you set up your revive old posts to automatically share to your Tumblr account this is great foundations for you to build from.
Get your Tumblr Account Making Money
The time and effort you put into marketing need to give you a return on investment. Why bother going to the hassle of building out a Tumblr account if it is not going to make you money for marketing purposes.
The best strategy is creating a buzz and attraction to your profile which links to your online shop or money site. Convert the high level of traffic who are interested in your niche to buying customers on your online store. This video explains a technique you can do this through Tumblr:-
What Do You Think?
This article is full of great tips to help you maximise your Tumblr Profile and gain more followers and shares from other users within your niche. It would be great to hear your thoughts on whether there are any other ways you can suggest which also strengthen your other social media accounts.
Don’t hesitate to leave us a comment with your views on this topic, and please share this post if you found it insightful, thanks!
All SEO Related Posts
Check out the in-depth list of SEO posts.
- 3k ODYS Gambling Site Live Case Study
- A Fair Comparison Between SEO Crawlers: JetOctopus and Screaming Frog
- Accidental Keywords
- Accuranker Review
- Addiction Treatment SEO Services
- Advanced Reddit SEO Guide
- Aged Domain Case Study
- Ahrefs Review - Best SEO Tool
- AI Copywriting Software
- AI in SEO
- AutoSuggest.Me Review
- AwayGrounds ODYS Live Case Study
- Babylon Traffic Review
- Bad Links - Identifying Toxic Backlinks
- Best Freelancer Marketplace
- Best Keyword Research Technique
- Best Rank Tracking Tools
- Best SEO Training Course Online
- Biggest SEO Knowledge Bombs
- Brand SERP SEO
- Brand SERPs Course
- Calculate Your Organic SEO CTR Manipulation
- Clearscope Review
- Cluster AI Review
- Co-Occurrence SEO
- Cognitive SEO Review
- Common Issues During Server Log Analysis
- Content Briefs
- Content Cannibalisation Google Penalty
- Content Expansion
- Content Plan Roadmap
- Content Pruning Case Study
- Content Strategist
- Content Team
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- ConversionAI Review
- Costs of SEO Services for Businesses
- CTR Geeks Course
- Custom Regex In Google Search Console
- Diib Review
- DO NOT SAY You Got To Test It
- EEAT Quality Rater Guidelines
- EEAT SEO
- Engagement Rank - SEO Click Through Rate Traffic
- Expired Domains Aftermarket
- Explanation to Jumps in SERPs
- Featured Snippets
- Fiverr Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Focus Keyphrase
- Frase Review
- Freelancer.Com Review
- Future Tense Anchor Text SEO Technique
- GeneratePress Review
- Getting Featured in Google News
- GMB Everywhere Review
- Google Bot Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Google Dance Algorithm Examples
- Google Fresh Content Ranking Factor
- Google My Business SEO Case Study
- Google Ranking Dropped Dramatically? - How To Recover
- Grammarly Review
- GROW FLOW – Surfer’s AI Growth Management Platform
- Hemingway App Review
- Heropost Review
- Holistic SEO
- How I Became a Digital Nomad
- How Often Does Google Crawl Your Site?
- How to Do Affiliate Marketing on Twitter the Right Way
- How to Improve Google Search Results
- How to Maximise Your Instagram Account
- How to Scale Website Content With SEO Writers?
- iGaming SEO
- Impressionz Review
- Information Gain SEO
- Internal Linking SEO Case Study
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Is Linking Out Useful For SEO?
- Is SEO Dead
- IT IS ONLY A PROBLEM, WHEN IT IS A PROBLEM - AND THEN IT IS TOO LATE
- JetOctopus Review
- Keyword Chef Review
- Keyword Clustering
- Keyword Cupid Review
- Konker Freelancer Marketplace Review
- LeadSnap Review: The Ultimate Rank & Rent Tool for SEOs and Marketers
- Legiit Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Link Building Case Study
- LinkedIn Prospecting Guide
- Linkio WP Roundup Lists Plugin Review
- Listicle Roundup SEO
- Local Falcon Review
- Local Viking Review
- Magic Page Plugin Review
- Marketing Miner
- MarketMuse Review
- Mass Page Builder
- Maximise your Pinterest Profile
- Maximise Your Tumblr Profile
- Morningscore Review
- My Content Pal Review
- Negative SEO Case Study
- NitroPack Review
- Omega Indexer
- On Page SEO Case Study
- On-Page.ai Review
- One Page For One Corpus
- Online Reputation Management
- OnPage Content Latent Semantic Indexing
- Onpage SEO Content Checklist
- Organic SEO vs PPC vs Hybrid
- OutRanking Review
- Page ReWriter Review
- Passage Ranking
- People Per Hour Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Personalized Google Search Results
- Pro Rank Tracker Review
- Progressive Content Optimisation SEO
- Quillbot Review
- Rank and Rent Case Study
- Rate My Business Review
- Reputation Management Agencies
- Reviews To Improve Your Online Reputation
- Rytr AI Writer Review
- SE ranking review
- Search Engine Manipulation Effect
- Search Engines
- Search Intent
- Searcharoo Review
- Semrush Review
- SEO Beginners Work Experience
- SEO Case Studies
- SEO Client Referral
- SEO Clients Unrealistic Goals
- SEO Content Audit Guide
- SEO Content Optimization Tools
- SEO Content Writers
- SEO For Accountants
- SEO For Boiler Companies
- SEO For Debt Help Companies
- SEO For Dentists
- SEO For Images - Visual Search Ranking Factors
- SEO For Insulation Companies
- SEO For Mortgage Brokers
- SEO For Solar Companies
- SEO for Solicitors, Barristers & Law Firms
- SEO Hidden Agenda
- SEO Mastermind Work Retreats
- SEO PowerSuite Review
- SEO Testing Review
- SEOClerks Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Serpstat Review
- SerpWatch Review
- SERPWoo Review
- Signal Boy To Increase Real Social Signals
- Social Media Management Tools
- SparkTraffic Review
- Striking Distance Keywords
- Surfer Local Review
- Surfer SEO Review
- Technical SEO Checklist
- Text Structure
- The Future of SEO - Effective Frequency
- The Guide To YouTube SEO Ranking
- The Three Search Engine Keyword Types
- Tips For Optimising Your Images for Technical SEO
- Tools to Assist Your GMB Local SEO
- Topical Authority Case Study
- Topical Authority Semantic SEO Course
- Topical SEO - Create Supporting Articles
- Traffic Delivery Network via Social Media
- Triggering Google Suggests
- Twitter Moments
- Ultimate Guide to GMB SEO
- Upwork Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Vettted Freelancer Marketplace Review
- Video Veggie Review
- Web Copy Masterclass Review
- Website Architecture
- Website Content Uploader
- What Industries Need SEO the Most?
- What Should I Do After a Google Algorithm Update or Google Organic Traffic Drop?
- Whatsmyserp Review
- Why Become an SEO?
- Why Do Relationships Between SEOs and Clients Fail?
- Wildcards in Google Search: Everything You Need to Know
- Wincher Review
The full list shows the various SEO strategies to help your online marketing knowledge grow fast in May 2023.
Our aim to explain and educate from a basic level to an advanced on SEO and Social Media Marketing.